We need your help!
The Charleswood-St James-Assiniboia Headingley is working hard to propose new policies (and amendments to existing policies) for the party to take to the next election and the next Conservative Government!
Keep reading to get involved...
We have put our proposals online: click here to read them!
The CPC is busy developing its policies that will guide it for the next election and next Conservative government. You can read the detailed instructions here. A summary is shown below.
As a member of the Charleswoood-St James-Assiniboia-Headingley Electoral District Association (CSJAH EDA), you can get involved! Here’s how:
- Read the 2016 policy document HERE, or,
- Log into the Ideas Lab at https://ideas-lab.ca/final-policy-submissions/forums/ which breaks down the 2016 policy document by section and lists propose new policies (or amendments to existing policies).
- Once you have read the 2016 policy document, if you fee there is a policy missing, or that there is a policy that needs to be changed or removed, then write a brief policy statement or amendment, and a brief rational for the policy or change. If you feel a policy needs to be removed, write a brief statement as to why.
- Policy statements cannot be longer than 50 words.
- Rationales for policy statements (or policy removal) cannot be more than 50 words.
- Here is a summary of how to format your policy.
- Contact the CSJAH Policy Committee at [email protected]
- What happens once I have submitted a policy to the Policy Committee?
- It gets put into the right format.
- Once approved by the EDA Board, the policy gets uploaded to the Ideas Lab for other EDAs to read and evaluate. All policies must be uploaded by May 1st, 2018.
- From May 15th to June 25th, EDAs will review all policies submitted, and will vote on which policies that they would like to be considered at the National Convention in August 2018. The 50 or 60 policies with the most votes will go forward to the Convention.
We need your input, contact us today!